COVID-19 Information and Vaccine Update
The physicians of Bay Area Heart Center are in agreement with the American Heart Association regarding the usage of the COVID-19 vaccine. The American Heart Association on the COVID-19 vaccine: ‘We urge everyone to get vaccinated’ “Some people have expressed concerns about taking the vaccine,” the AHA wrote. “However, after review by science and medical experts, the association is confident the benefits of vaccination far exceed the very small, rare risks.”
Below we have outlined the COVID-19 safety procedures we are currently taking in the office:
• All providers, staff members and patients are required to wear masks at all times.
• Patients will be subject to temperature checks upon entering Bay Area Heart Center office locations.
• Only one visitor or companion will be allowed per patient.
• We are offering in vehicle waiting.
• Our office will be cleaned routinely throughout the day.
• We will continue to offer telehealth appointments, if allowed by your insurance carrier.
If you have any questions or concerns about our safety precautions or your cardiac care, please don’t hesitate to ask. Your health and safety is our priority. Please call us at 727-544-1441.