COVID-19 Information and Vaccine Update
The physicians of Bay Area Heart Center are in agreement with the American Heart Association regarding the usage of the COVID-19 vaccine. The American Heart Association on the COVID-19 vaccine: ‘We urge everyone to get vaccinated’ “Some people have expressed concerns about taking the vaccine,” the AHA wrote. “However, after review by science and medical experts, the association is confident the benefits of vaccination far exceed the very small, rare risks.”
Below we have outlined the COVID-19 safety procedures we are currently taking in the office:
• Masks are optional in all office locations. If you prefer we wear a mask during your appointment, please let us know.
• If a patient displays any signs of illness are present during their visit, we may ask that they wear a mask in office.
• If a patient has recently tested positive for COVID or has any present illness, they will be required to reschedule their appointment. This will protect other patients, staffs and physicians from any exposure.
• We will continue to offer telehealth appointments, if allowed by your insurance carrier.
• Our office will be cleaned routinely throughout the day.
If you have any questions or concerns about our safety precautions or your cardiac care, please don’t hesitate to ask. Your health and safety is our priority. Please call us at 727-544-1441.